Tuesday, May 19, 2015

In the Beginning - Syarra

I feel like every weekend we put in an hour or more together to get the house ready to sell. When we go, only a few small things stay. On Sundays, we fill the trash can as high as we can. We try to sell the big stuff, or we give it away/donate. When we go, our plan is to go around the U.S. to see family and then go around the world.
Although I can't wait, it's hard to go away from many friends that I have made. I will Skype for contact, but it is not the same as seeing them. Ever since I found out about the idea, I've been really excited, even though it's hard to leave stuff behind. It's a great idea, and I can't wait because we are going to go in about two months to take the trip around the U.S. 


                                            we can't wait

2 comments:

  1. I'm really excited to get to read your posts, Syarra! What a great adventure this is! Thank you so much for sharing it with us all this way.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Syarra the unknown is always a bit scary but you will make many new experiences and friends along the way. When I was ten my family went to live in Germany and we travelled through 20 + countries. Those memories from 50 years ago are still with me and I even correspond with one of my German friends from then. I can't wait to hear more from you about your travels.

    ReplyDelete